Contractual logistics means distribution of the product directly from the manufacturer / importer to the customer, without storage and without the activities associated with manipulation with the goods (or with minimal ones). In this type of service, the product is positioned directly in an area of extraction without being stored for storage in the pallet areas. The advantages of contract logistics are:
- Minimizing manipulation with goods;
- Reducing the need to store products in storage, hence reducing the need for large warehouses;
- Reducing personnel costs due to lack of activities such as packing and storage;
- Reduction of delivery time to the end customer, leading to increased customer satisfaction;
- Ability to reduce transport costs by transporting goods in full truck.